SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Julius Wilkko
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Just sharing the pictures from my SRA figures story. Figures are quite detailed. There is some variation in sculpting quality. In my opinion TV crew and Pit wall crew sets are simply excellent.

SRAF01 Drivers 1

SRAF02 Drivers 2

SRAF03 Pit crew at rest

SRAF04 Victory set

SRAF05 Marshal set

SRAF06 Pit crew (set 1)

SRAF07 Pit crew (set 2)

SRAF08 Technicians

SRAF09 Team managers

SRAF10 Crash scene

SRAF11 TV crew

SRAF12 Pit crew at the ready

SRAF13 Pit wall crew

SRAF14 Standing spectators

Cheers!

Julius

· Registered
72 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the publicity!!

As Gary (LMP) says, MRE and GetSlotted are both resellers of the SRA range of buildings and figures. But the following are also active UK resellers: Pendle, Swaton Raceway, Howard Scenic Supplies, Ultimate-32 and Slot 32. Outside of the UK, there are a few resellers in various countries. If you ever need any help in finding a local supplier then please get in touch by sending me a PM.

The pricing is ultimately determined by the reseller, but typically around £10 per set of six figures. Some sets are more expensive than others, due to the weight of pewter that goes into them.

SRA also do some other figures sets (apart from those already shown), such as a set of 3 Video Cameramen, a set of 3 Photographers and a single Starter Figure. These are obviously priced lower!

Paul

· Julius Wilkko
933 Posts
Hi!

My figures were aquired from Pendle. I don´t like fixed base of the SRA figures, it takes extra effort to replace it with transparent plastic. Could you produce separate base in the future? I am very interested to get those latest figure sets as well, but I haven´t seem them listed at Pendle. Where can I get the: "3 Video Cameramen, a set of 3 Photographers and a single Starter Figure" ?? Can I buy directly from SRA with international bank transfer?

Cheers!

Julius

· Premium Member
1,571 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
These are beautiful. I can see I have wasted a lot of money. Those are the best figures I have seen. I had actually grown so disgusted with the quality of the items I was looking at I considered commissioning a set to address what I thought was a market need. I now see that there this need has been met. Very, very nice. I will be ordering some.

· Premium Member
237 Posts
HI PorschePilot,

The SRA figures were great, but sadly I think they have been unavailable for a while.

Slot Track Scenics are developing a range of metal figures (VIPs, Camera Crew available so far). In fact the Camera and the operator were sculpted by the guy who used to sculpt the SRA figures. Visit www.slottrackscenics.co.uk .

David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.