SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the first pictures of the SRC Lancia Delta S4 Group B "Totip" Rallye Sanremo 1986, driven to second place by Dario Cerrato- Guiseppe Cerri, that will appear in November.
SRC says:"This car is the brand's first Gold Edition with details that will amaze the costumer".

rallyhub (y)

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive design Tire Automotive parking light

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Looks supberb😍

I like the new approach of SRC to the hobby, they are nailing the looks of the cars with the performance, only con is that it’s a bit pricey but for example, the Fuchs wheels they make are the most beautiful Fuchs style wheels I have ever seen, and they are superlight(made for racing).

Cheers

·
ParrotGod
9,843 Posts
I do not like the S4, I prefer the "Deltone"..but this, this looks really good.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant

SRC used new moulds for the now highly detailed Volumex compressor, positioned above the exhaust silencer.

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Plant

The same applies to the slimmer and very realistic auxiliary headlamp pods.
The new black brake cooling discs really catch the eye.

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
The SRC/OSC Peugeot 205 is absolutely the best handling car out of the box I've ever had. I've got eight of them and they're all equally as good, just with different specs of motor (as standard) from docile M1 to moderately bonkers M6.

I'm told these Lancias are just as good. I'm not a massive S4 fan so will stick with my SCX, but can't wait for the be-winged Audi Sport quattro S1 that I've seen renders of. So far neither Revell or Scalextric have produced something that can cope with a corner...

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Lancia is even better, you should try one. I have a chrono version, straight out of the box it was faster than my peugeots.
I too would love a decent Audi Quattro S1, I have a Scalextric one with a shortened ninco chassis under it. It’s not great but it will turn into corners now.
Cheers,
Gareth

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
The Lancia is even better, you should try one. I have a chrono version, straight out of the box it was faster than my peugeots.
I too would love a decent Audi Quattro S1, I have a Scalextric one with a shortened ninco chassis under it. It’s not great but it will turn into corners now.
Cheers,
Gareth
I was afraid it might be, but will keep myself in check! Just have to drive faster...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts