1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QUOTE (Slotcar Today)HERE COMES THE 70'S F1

SRC is born, Slot Racing Company

Starting in October with the two first models

We had heard some rumor, but until to be able to provide the information there are the some confirmation steps. Today it's apt for publication. In brief days will be announced a new slot car brand, 1:32 scale, born from the union of a group of persons largely related to the business sector and with a common interest within the real racing motor world.

SRC, Slot Racing Company, has a viability plan that goes beyond a passionate adventure and even a well structured marketing plan that allows having been working in silence until can announce shortly both, the configuration of its range and even uncover the two first models that will appear October,… or the five items that are expected until end of the year.

SRC have two different product lines but always maintaining the same philosophy. A high quality product, with very close to the Die Cast standards of reproduction and fidelity. Two lines that are mark by the construction processes. A first line devoted to 70's F1 cars, resin made in 1:32 scale with high-level details and finishes, and a plastic line also at the 1:32th, with fidelity of reproduction very strict and covering both classic and contemporary models.

We can not uncover yet the models with which will start its life SRC, which certainly will establish brochures from July to July, but the cars elected will surprise more than one slot fan. An international marketing vision with worldwide renowned models.

Furthermore SRC, Slot Racing Company, presents an interesting newness for all slot enthusiasts. A universal frame adaptable to F1 cars as GT cars, designed for motorizing every resin model.

If we can not reveal any model nor resin or plastic range, but we can move forward that in the plastic models will prevail over all the faithfulness of reproduction, which has forced SRC to consider the mechanics in sidewinder position.

SRC made us know that the product that arrive in stores before the next campaign, will do it with competitive prices in both the range of F1 GT resin as in the classical and modern plastic.

SRC will emit shortly a official Press Release providing complete information about both the Company and their catalog for 2012-2013.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I am sure every true enthusiast will wish this venture all the best. If they release every car illustrated, I want them all! Let's hope they aren't too pricey....
TED...

HPSCC...Scale racing in the Merseyside area....

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
Great to see more Open Wheelers comming onto the market there is not much choice these days for competative cars IMO.

Any details about the chassis design, motors etc?

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Well I am not holding my breath. I believe that this is the company that has advised that their first F1 cars will be the Ferrari 312T4 and Renault RS10 from 1979. These cars will cost £225 each!

Someone will soon wise up that there is a huge market for 1970's and 80's F1 cars. Lets face it, if Flyslot can sell all their cars with their poor quality control, then a decent model at a decent price will sell very well.

Philip

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The plastic cars look promising - the F1 cars are just stupid prices. I was quite excited when these were announced but I'm no longer interested. I hope the resin cars don't sink without trace because they will take the plastic cars with them..........
TED....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts