SlotForum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have identified a problem in the Arcade Mode for Which Scalextric have agreed is a problem and appears in there test system. It is something that they have missed during testing and i must admit they were very honest about the problem.

The problem starts when you select above 32 seconds in arcade mode, i set it for 33 seconds for 10 laps and when you press the start button the timer is blank showing just hyphens. I f you select 90 seconds SAD should read this as 1 minute and 30 sa as per the manual, it does not and instead inteprets it as 24.??? secs.

Scalextric have said that they cannot currently do anything about it as they need to work on a fix, but how they would relay this to already purchased systems is a mystery.

Wolf!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
QUOTE ([email protected] @ 29 Dec 2004, 11:50)I have identified a problem in the Arcade Mode for Which Scalextric have agreed is a problem and appears in there test system. It is something that they have missed during testing and i must admit they were very honest about the problem.

The problem starts when you select above 32 seconds in arcade mode, i set it for 33 seconds for 10 laps and when you press the start button the timer is blank showing just hyphens. I f you select 90 seconds SAD should read this as 1 minute and 30 sa as per the manual, it does not and instead inteprets it as 24.??? secs.

Scalextric have said that they cannot currently do anything about it as they need to work on a fix, but how they would relay this to already purchased systems is a mystery.

Wolf!!!
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts