SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi fmfm20j

My track is 'hybrid' mix of late classic, sport and scx, and the standard digi scalex cars (boxters and audis) work fine on the classsic track as long as it is kept clean, the guide blades dont foul in the classic. Have been running for 18months or more so I would have noticed by now! I've only just found this site so am in the process of 'upgrading' the various bits to get rid of the bugs (
to the techno gurus on here who seem to have turned what Hornby see as a kids toy into precision sport!) which I have put up with so far as being 'just the way it is' til now.
I think gradually upgrading as funds permit will work, digital is so much better than anologue for 'play value' as far as the kids are concerned which should help keep peace and harmony with the 'other half'

Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ref the guide bade issue

I saw someone had a problem with challenger and squeezed the guide blade in a vice to make it bigger. Looked a bit crude 'cos you can see the indents from the vice jaw grips but the principle looked ok.
If you used a plain faced vice and maybe warmed the blade up a bit could be a solution

WARNING: do not attempt to increase the size of human anatomy parts using the above

1 - 2 of 2 Posts