SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Billy_Cart I assume you have no magnets undet the pace cars. I set my pace cars to about or a little better than me (only 0.1 or 0.2) per lap slower and even with a few R1's Desloting is rarely an issue with the pacers. If you put mags in you couldget closer raceing as you could allhave the same pit stop length. Having said that I have done fuel for me and not for the pacers so as I only have SSDC the pacers don't pit stops, so have to be slowed for my average pit stop(s).. Must admit I don't find it as much fun. Pacers with pit stops would be awsome. If SSDC starts to be worked on again maybe late this year? Detection to make pace cars more accurate for progammed it would be fun. Programmed laps on my small track with SSDC which checks onece each lapdoes not work, the varation in pacer speed lap to lap is too high. Pacers are not that consisten lap to lap and even race to race even with the throttle setting the same.

Also am I the only one? In SSDC (not sure about others) you set lap time and start throttle level. This means that you can set the throttle a bit low and let the pacer speed up each lap till it gets close to the target and set the target lap time higher. Just adds a bit more confusio/varaiety. A novel feature would be a small random variation (bigger than pace car lap to lap) in lap tmes for the cars, just to adds to the variety of traffic patterns. 3 intelegent pace cars on a 10m track to me would be close to perfect.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts