SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 cars, red, blue, yellow and orange and using SSDC. In SSDC i have given the cars names like: "Red car", "blue car", "yellow car", "orange car".

We will be 8 drivers in total but only 4 can race on the track at the same time. When I make a new event in SSDC and click "Event Wizard" and add the 4 cars and 8 drivers, it makes race 1-8. The drivers names will swap place from race to race. hat is simple and fine
But when I click at the eg. "Race 1", I cant figure out how to align the "System colors" with the names of the cars.

"System ID3" is Yellow. But the car name is "Orange car" and I would like it to be Yellow. Can that be changed without changing the System colors all the time?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way. Under the menu where you can add cars, I have choosen the same color as the name of the car. But the color does not seems to have any effect on the misfit between "System ID color" vs. "Car name/color". Wish they could be the same, but how?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Hi,

Its annoying isn't it

But this is how you do it

open your car tab and the click on the car you want and drag it to the id you want it on
Do this for each of the id's and in every race and you are done

Michael

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Michael and MrFlippant. Both ways are not 100 % optimal, but better than nothing. Maybe it will fixed in an futrure version of SSDC, so it is more flexible when you arrange races with a lot of drivers and different car classes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts