SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the C4072 which I know how to ID the cars etc. I had my 3 porsches ID's colour coded on the C4072 with blue porsche being blue controller ID2, red porsche red controller ID1 etc...

Now I have purchased SSDC and want to change the controllers around as I now have more cars and a 4th controller it doesn't seem to work. It seems to keep the settings from the c4072. I say want to use ID4, set up my driver name on say orange controller and put the car I want to controll, but nothing happens. On the monitor I get the photo of the car on the screen and its orange but just no power. Read the manual by can't seem to solve it myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your a champion thoefnagel! I wasnt putting the cars on one by one and I wasn't clicking on the colored box more importantly. I didn't read this in the manual is it in their?

Thanks I'm now racing.....

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
unfortunately the manual is long overdue an update so the id sequence would not be shown. with all the future planned updates there still may be a wait before the manual is updated.

how ever there are lots of helpfull people on here, so your never far away from finding a solution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts