SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does any one using ssdc know if the direction off travel can be changed in analogue mode as I dont appear to be able to change it. I have a few analogue cars that i want to have a bit off fun with but they are going the wrong way round my circuit.
thanks
Terance

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bigbird if it is only needing the tower to be plugged in once hey I can live with that. thanks for you wisdom in this matter, I tell you I would be lost without the help you guys dish out. it good you know what is what, All I need to do is try to find that wretched tower, now were did I put it.

Thanks again

Terance

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahahaha, protocol, snc ,this post has gone woosh straight over my head now, all I wanted was to be able to runs me old ani scaleys, sorry if I sparked a debate.
Thanks for the help though.
as a foot note I got some inox mx3 coming to try on my track cant wait to see if it does what everyone says it will.

Thanks again

Terance

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My inox arived today, av ee some advise on the best way to prepair this most magic of ointments it would would be helpfull, I ave read putting it on the braids is best, am I best off using a syringe and a needle point, and also how to apply it to the rails, I am a little worried bout getting it on the plastic in case it creates a loss off traction, I ave nough problems keeping the cars on the track as it is hahahahaah,

Thanks for all your help so far bigbird youm a boody, youm almost cornish im sure arn eee

ps sorry for the twang in my typing I ave ad one of those days

Terance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.