SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi,

I have paied the £30,00 for the SSDC version 5 license key at http://ssdc.jackaments.com/purchase.shtml the 29th of april by using Paypal.

but I have not recieved the license key by mail and it says usually within 24 hours. There are nothing at the "Contact" page. Can anyone tell me who to contact?

Just want to get going... my SSDC trial period have run out.

Best regards,

Morten
from Denmark

·
Prof I T
11,159 Posts
hi
yes you can pm awallace on this forum. He has been quiet of late though wich is usually a sign of some big developments for ssdc and other parts...

Would of thought that the ssdc site would of had an email address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (RikoRocket @ 1 May 2012, 17:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>PM sent

Hey guys,

I am having the same issue, but I just sent a PM off. I am typing in here to get more exposure. I am so looking forward to getting this started up!!

Greg
ki4bbl

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
A quick and dirty fix whilst you are waiting is to de-install the software then re-install it. If you had any entries in the database that you want to keep then either move or rename it or copy it to a memory stick before you remove the software. The database is usually called ssdc.db3 and the default location should be in My Documents.

·
Prof I T
11,159 Posts
Hi
For this one to work you need to de install everything,and there were some bits I could not find. It may be easier to save what you want and re set the laptop to factory default.??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts