SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like if you are using a C7042 with a non-sensing pitlane that refueling is enabled during tracks calls? I know it used to be disabled in either earlier versions of SSDC or still is for C7030 (PBPro). I would assume that all works well for pitpro and such but in my situation it presents some obvious issues. Not only can you refuel while waiting for the track call to clear, but you get an extra lap tallied to your total since I use that option with a pitlane that straddles the start/finish.

Now that pit stop totals are tallied on screen
it will be easier to spot the offenders, however it would be nicer if the button didn't do didly during track calls.

Thanks for all of your great work Andy!

·
Greg Gaub
15,389 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's a bug, not a feature. I would imagine Andy will fix that as soon as he can, to prevent refueling and added laps during a track call.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did not realize that when you refuel it adds a lap if you select pit exit after start. Will give that a try.

My kids are better behaved

Thinking about not bothering with pitlane sensing and flogging off my old PBs (1.2 and 1.5) together with a 7004 PSU 2xthrotlles and straight change overs I got in the Platinum set.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I was using the C7030 w/ PBPro and an older software version it would kill the refueling during track calls. I doubt if the software was changed to now allow refueling... I'm guessing it has to do with the new base. Is anyone having the issue with PBPro? And just to clarify... I have the track call option set to stop cars. I guess if you are only slowing cars during track calls then you would still want refueling available.

·
Prof I T
11,196 Posts
hi
yes if cars are set to half speed upon track call they should be able to re-fuel,otherwise they may be penalised by running out fuel and the race because of someone elses track call...

And of course the best solution is pitpro with the extra senser,pitlane used for re-fueling as it should be and not on track..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With the on screen pit light and sound it's easy enough to catch the offender if they decide to refuel while out on the track during a track call. The biggest issue is for cars that are already refueling in the pits when the track call is issued. They need to remember to get off the button when the track call kicks in. And of course there's the temptation to squeeze in a couple extra seconds of fuel before anyone notices.

When using PBPro w/ SSDC it works like a charm. And non-sensing isn't a problem at all as long as everyone has enough sense to not stop in the middle of the track to get fuel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts