SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most guys that run at my track, race my cars. So we rotate each race to make it fair. Is there a way to make it rotate without setting up each idividual race. I mean enter the names and it would make a random setup for races. So all drivers would randomly race each car.

The reason I ask is when I was testing. I used three cars. I had it setup to show drivers name. I would run 1 race. Then hit the start button to duplicate and start another race . It would rotate two of the drivers. One would not rotate. But after that race if I hit the start to duplicate and start the next race again. No drivers would rotate. Am I missing something here?

·
Greg Gaub
14,788 Posts
There is a wizard for setting up a rotating race. It only works if you have an event highlighted, not a race or heat. Clicking it pops up a window that lets you select cars and people. The way it works is perfect for IROC racing, in that the cars remain in their assigned slots for each race while the drivers rotate. It currently has only straight rotation, no Euro or Random options yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts