SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just begun using SSDC v5 on my SSD track. The program works beautifully - except that I cannot seem to manage assigning a car id to a throttle following the directions given. Pressing & holding the enter key on the C7042 does nothing unless I disconnect the cable that goes to the PC.

Is there some other trick I am missing?

Prof I T
hi
first off make sure if you are using apb powerbase? Is to update to V1.09 firmware. Then when you open race manager screen just click on the colour you wish to assign to that car.

Administrator
The manual needs an update. If you have updated the firmware in the powerbase to 1.09 and are using SSDC 5.4.2 then all you have to do is click on the coloured square for each ID in the race set up screen. No pressing buttons. No unplugging cables.
Please be careful unplugging cables as the powerbase needs to be off before doing so.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick responses - I just uploaded the latest firmware two weeks ago so shold be up to date

Thanks Riko for the tip re cable disconnect. Unfortunately I have already unplugged once or twice with power still on. Hopefully no damage done.

Prof I T
hi
i rhink if you unplug from usb end you are ok? But from the aux end it is a definate fryer.

Registered
Hi all,
been playing with new set up SSDCv5 and 7042 powerbase 6.
Had some great fun but have been trying to ID cars dor a while now. I have followed this thread
removed all cars off track,
placed car for ID on track
pressed the id colour I want.
box comes up with remove all cars and press OK to proceed
click OK nothing happens 3 cars now nothing happens
any ideas???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts