SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was racing for the first time with my new APB connected to the pc and running SSDC, and it was Very cool! We were racing 4 cars, but some times it was like SSDC was counting wrong laps… I don't know if it was just something we felt? Has anyone tried this?

Another question is the gab between the cars, sometimes it said that ie. No 1 had driven 25 laps and no 2 had also driven 25 laps but was 25 sec after despite a lap was 9 sec?

Sometimes when vi ended a heat it said that the gab between no 1 and no 2 was 0.000 even though they didn't cross the finish line at the same time?

Have I done something wrong or is SSDC no that accurate as I thought?

Prof I T
hi
have you updated the firmware of your C7042(apb) to the latest version,it is available from the ssdc website.

The pre-loaded firmware is liable to missing laps and this has been well documented on here when the pb was released to the public some 12 months ago.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i did the firmware update and it said ok ind the program bur where an you se if it is updated?

Prof I T
hi
easy way to check is to plug in the tower and when you boot up it will show you wich firware version you have installed.

Andrew Wallace
Make sure that you have v1.06 firmware and also that the minimum lap time for cars is not set higher than your fastest lap time, otherwise a lap could be ignored. Also, is the powerbase after a corner? If the cars don't go straight over the powerbase it could also miss a lap.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok i'll tru to connect the the tower...

The pb is just after the pitout, maybe that is the problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts