Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GUYS
Could you tell me if am setting this up wrong.
After a race I check the data lap times/fuel and the colours dont match the system colours
I have for drivers, is there someway to match them?
cheers ade.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Ade ....

if you go into Tools -- Options -- Display

Do you have the Leaderboard Colours ticked as Driver??

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Greg
No have system ticked in leaderboard colours so that all drivers know ie controllers and pit garages,
ade.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Right ...... the colours you get will be whatever you have defined in the drop-down boxes on the right of the screen ie one of Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange (Yay), White or Green for each driver.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
Sorry Greg didnt understand .
I ticked system in tools
order G R O W B Y ok.
Then in race manager under id on left is same ok.
place cars all the same colour as id ok
then drivers which at start of evening are the same order then we change cars with heats .
just done a couple of laps with green id green car green driver fin race checked data and it was in red ???
cheers ade.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Sorry Ade.

This looks as though it might be a "feature" and will require Andrew to have a look. It would appear that when the data is being saved under the default colours and I am pretty sure that Red is the default colour of ID 1.

What colour do you get if you race as ID2??

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi
racing with id2 with red car and red driver in data I get blue
just doesnt make much sense or am I missing something.
did send andrew a pm but he is hiding at mo.
ade.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Hi Ade

Change the colours in options to

1. RED
2. BLUE
3. YELLOW
4. ORANGE
5. GREEN
6. WHITE

Should sort it out for you as pretty sure this the actual system colours I think

hopefully

Michael

·
Registered
97 Posts
At the top of the data screen it show position and a color ie: even though you may be green on the race screen when you look at the stats if you finished third look at the top of the screen for the color the coresponds with the place you finished and that color we be the car you are interested in. at least thats how it works on mine.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Are you sure your monitor is working properly??

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
QUOTE (staglinger @ 13 Mar 2012, 21:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Michael
What I seem to have in data is:
RED
BLUE
GREEN
PURPLE ?
LIGHT BLUE ?
PINK ?

Ok just looked at mine and I have the same as well

Looks like that is set by the program and cant be changed

Not where I can see anyway

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
QUOTE (THESLOTCARGUY @ 13 Mar 2012, 21:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At the top of the data screen it show position and a color ie: even though you may be green on the race screen when you look at the stats if you finished third look at the top of the screen for the color the coresponds with the place you finished and that color we be the car you are interested in. at least thats how it works on mine.

Shame you cant change it to all be the same all the way thru would be easier to see at a glance

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi guys
thanks michael
thought I was going insane this is carp sorry when you look at your data its got to be easy to read why not the same colours
regards ade.

·
Andrew Wallace
1,100 Posts
The colour selection is just for the leaderboard. The graphs in the race manager use a different colour scheme (managed by the graph library). I can try and make them match, but at the moment this is how it works.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
QUOTE (awallace @ 13 Mar 2012, 22:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The graphs in the race manager use a different colour scheme (managed by the graph library). I can try and make them match, but at the moment this is how it works.

That would be GREAT if they did match the colours selected in options

Would just make it that little bit easier for the races to see at a glance

Otherwise a great bit of kit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts