SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Standard clear display cases either Scaley or Fly required to house growing collection of kit cars. (No Ninco, Carrera, SCX etc).

Good prices paid for good quality items.

Contact me via email or PM.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
448 Posts
I brought a few scalextric boxes in the summer, from the racer mag. I think they were £2 including postage...what a bargain!

U could always email hornby and see if they are still selling 'em.

MK2.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I`ve got some you can have . Just cover the postage and I`ll send them to you on Monday. E mail me your address mate.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Posting out this Thursday now you are back Alan. Should be about 20 so if you need more see what I can do. You could pick up some more in march at Phoenix meeting?

·
Registered
420 Posts
My collection is starting to get bigger the old toolbox isnt cutting it any more does anybody have directions or plans on how to build those big wooden boxes?

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jon as always you are the Top Man!

I really want to get up Pheonix for the March event, really to meet people from this Forum.

Are you going to provide name tags so we at least know who we are!.

Once again. Many Thanks

Alan

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yes to the name tags. We will need to know who we are talking to otherwise it would be a shame not to put faces to names.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
For information purposes, incase anybody else is looking for some replacement Fly box tops. I purchased some recently from Getslotted for £1.69 each.

M

·
Mike Zimmerman
1,138 Posts
Alan,
If you can't get enough free ones, the Fly boxes are available through REH Fly part #B1. They come with multiple auto name stickers and retail for $5 or $6 bucks (minus discount?) It's a last resort because I think a lot of people just discard them. Mike Z

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey i was just reading through the foum and i need some clear display cases also i would gladly pay someone if u have some spares or please give me a site i can buy them at

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Ferreo Rocher chocolate boxes make good display boxes for smaller cars.If you know some one who likes to eat the sickly things

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Oooh Inte you smooth talking so-and-so!! Actually my missus loves them ferrari rocket thingies, so perhaps Graham can send the chocs my way, unless his wife likes them of course.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
JC, the actual shop is even better. Whe you walk through the door it's like being a kid in a erm...well....toy shop. A fine establishment to practice retail therapy in

Mark.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts