Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I am happy to inform you that price list will be released this week to the distributors, which means next week you will be able to place orders.
I will post the final pricing information as soon as we release it, later this week.

I am also updating the thread on 'oXigen updates' with the latest news.

Regards
Maurizio

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Can someone else please post here ?
I feel like the only "geek" full of excitement.
Maurizio, Where can we get a part list with part numbers and such. I would like to create an order for my LHS (though scalextric USA) to get an order.
I also wonder what items you are releasing as of now to get a small track going (I guess this will be answered with the parts list)

Thanks

·
Greg Gaub
14,645 Posts
I'm excited, too, but I knew that he meant "to distributors" and not "to consumers". It will be a month before I can go to Fantasy World Hobbies and pick up a car and controller chip. I'm planning to do just that, hopefully in early February.

I'm also curious about what items, specifically, are available. Is the CRI to be available, or will I have to wait longer for that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
you are not alone
- it is great to see that all the work that have been done finally is ready for release. I my self plan to upgrate my N'Digital track to full O2 mode.

Best regards
Jesper

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I just forgot!
Currently we working , as new development, to the SSD LC software which we want to demo in Nuernberg. It is not easy as we need to program the LC to switch to oXigen mode with Selective Lane Changing and back to normal SSD, and we don't have any input other that the LEDs, because all the electronics are standard SSD.
CRI will follow, but it is not on the top of the list now.

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
It will work as long as you don't have any shorts on the track. The output of the chip is not short circuit protected (as it goes direcly on the motor, like the SSD circuit) and if your power supply can provide enough current, and if you have a short...

·
Greg Gaub
14,645 Posts
I'm not sure what that's a response to, but just in case... I'm not planning to "chip the lane" on my track. I'll get a controller cartridge, and an in-car chip. I'll install the chip into a car, probably a slot.it of course. I'll just have fun with that while I wait for the CRI and other products. I don't think I'll convert completely to oXigen, at least not any time soon, but I'll be adding O2 tech to my paddock and track as time and money allow.

·
Greg Gaub
14,645 Posts
That's the wireless receiver that allows one to plug in their regular analog or digital controller cartridges so that you can run any system wirelessly.
The old cartridge plugs into the track like you're still using it with a controller. The CRI replaces the controller at that end. In your hand is a SCP1 with oXigen cartridge. The oXigen cartridge wirelessly controls the CRI, which controls the cartridge connected to the track.

Anyone with a functional SCP1 controller has half of what is needed for a wireless system that works on whatever track/system they use their controller on. Add an oXigen controller cartridge, and a CRI, and they have wireless control without needing to chip every car with oXigen chips.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Im am amazed at the patience of the people on here . Slot it annouce that after what appears to be ages they are ready to start to sell Oxigen and that prices will be out and then NOTHING!!!!!

I dont get it

·
Vendor
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The pricing information must reach distributors before it gets published on forums. Due to the fact that we had to close all the boxes for the Toy fair by today, to load the forwarder's truck, we haven't physically had the time to do this and as you may have noted in another thread, we've had to delay the information about new cars as well and it was just released (I mean - now). I hope to send all O2 info to distributors today, after which I'll come back and update info here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thank you very much for updated FAQ and prices it is appreciated. Do you have any idea when the products will be in the shops/Retailers and can anyone recommend a slot it retailer on line who is going to stock Oxigen in uk im based in Salisbury Wiltshire

Many thanks

Dave

1 - 20 of 43 Posts