Slot Cars Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When SlotForum asked for orders att there T-Shirt was I very interested. Order One XL and Pay!
Then I think I also need that Car with Nr 23 on it!
So I ask Doug wath kind of car is it. And get the right answer, Its a Ferrari 312P, and I get the tip that PendleSlotRacing have One (1)
I post a mail and make a reservation for that One, Tony at PSR confirmed. I also order some more cars at the same moment just to keep the freight down / Car.
Then I get The Racer Ferrari, looks good first, but when I check the box is wat like this
http://bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7072

Then I open it and found that it Loose some frontglas, and even backlight!
http://bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7073
http://bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7074

I write to Racer to ask if it should be delivery that way!
Marco answer me very rapidly and say he could send missing details! Very good.
But When I get a email back from PendleSlotRacing They say it could be in the box loose or even in the car.

http://bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7075

There I found that the motoraxis have a great inpact on the tyres!

My questions now to You, Would You accept a car like this, Is it anywon ho recognized this one as used?

For me, its very bad for the hole SlotCarHobby if this handling is right!

So now I dont even want the T-Shirt, and Iám thinking of selling out lot of my cars!
This story realy makes me sad! How can we trust in this business? Not PSR!

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Do not accept the car like that, return it and ask for your money back in full. I don't think you will have any problem with this at all. I would also ask that the supplier pay my return postage costs. I would guess PSR had no idea that the car was in that condition, if they had they surely would not have sent it out. I guess the damage could have happened in the post (were the missing pieces in the box?) but the wear on the wheels is hard to explain, looks used to me?

Do not let this one incident put you off or upset you, it's just not worth it, these things happen occasionally and it's not worth getting upset about. Cheer up, smile and stop being so miserable, it's only a toy car afterall.
Life goes on.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Lasp, I've already given you my impression on here, forgot to add though...

You are from Helsingborg, Sweden? Your English is very very good but please note:

The correct spelling for 'Wath' is this - 'What' and...Wat should always be - 'Was'

Hope this helps.

Regards, Billy

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Ey up, a Scot teaching a Swede English, whatever next......

Stop it Billy, you'll only upset the poor fella even more.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks à lot. i accept corection in skoter language!
You are newer to old to learn more, I am 73 and have learn that dont trust PSR?

But My Big issue this time, is how Marco at Racer can delivering à car with motoraxis destroing the Tyres?
Please give me an answer on that!

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
OK before this thread gets out of hand and people start to draw their own conclusions.
I have recieved one email from lasp informing me of this problem.
To which this was my email in return:

Hi Lennart, sorry to hear that you have problems with 2 cars.
If we take each car separately.
Racer 312P, have you checked that the light lens has not fallen off during transport and is either stuck to the underside of the car or to a tyre etc? It is very unusual for racer to miss a part such as this. For the headlamp it seems as this has come loose during transport.
It is possible that we could send you a replacement body, but I would ask that you can return the fault body so that we can send it back to the supplier.
For the Avant Slot Car - you say it is used? I will dispute that it is used, we do not intentionally sell used cars as new, we purchased the last remaining stocks of this car to sell at a promotional price, if you can tell me what the problem is I can rectify it - even if it means sending youy a replacemnent car.
We do not want unhappy customers.
Rgds Sean

I do not think i have been unreasonable in offering to exchange the body shell. My previous experience of despatching thousands of parcels each year tells me that parts do fall off cars during the rigours of making its way through the postal system, my question was to ask if the rear light lens was either in the box or stuck under the car. If i had spares for this car i would have despatched them directly without the need to exchange bodies. I was unaware that Marco has subsequently offered to replace the missing parts. i know that the car was unused when we despatch it so the rear tyre wear must be down to Lennart using the car.

Hopefully a sensible resolution can be achieved and this matter is dealt with between myself & the customer.
Sean

·
Registered
458 Posts
Good answer Pendleslot.
But as I also told you, there was no missing part in the box!
Please explaine the rip of etikett!
When ?i open the body, I found the impact from axel to tyres, yes, I have run the car two (2) laps on My testtrack!
But have not change anything with the motor!
The car is posted to You, so please put My money back to paypal, for this was not à good car!

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Lasp, I would strongly suggest that you calm down, stop slagging them off on a public website and let Pendle sort this out. They are, without doubt, one of the top three dealers in the UK and Sean does not rip people off. His reputation is impeccable.

I have been dealing with him for over 15 years with no problem whatsoever. There is bound to be the odd hiccup now and again but I know that he will put this right as he always does.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks You very much CMOTD for your advice?,
Thats right, but Sean dont answer me on My mail.
If he does, it was all solvd.

À very calmd Lasp,
how realy dont Care for money, but the right!
Dont you ?

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes, tats right, so mayby the qustions Will Go back to Marco at Racer!
Because I have no operation with the motor and axis. Why is that way?
The cars is Yours, the money back to me, and Doug can sell the T-Shirt to another! I dont care.
Because i quit Slot racing after this, I think ;-)

Here is the car I sell out now.
http://www.bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7070
http://www.bilbaneforumet.se/download/file.php?id=7071

It will al be om tradera during autum ;-)

Life is to short to mess up in sertain things!
Just enjoy living!
No Harm says Lasp and the answer is always fourtwo

·
David J
3,182 Posts
QUOTE (Lasp @ 12 Jul 2012, 22:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Because i quit Slot racing after this, I think ;-)

Are you 73 or 7? This is getting a bit silly really. Perhaps some of this is being lost in translation but you really are doing yourself no favours by posting some of these odd comments.

Come on mod's do your job......

oh our apologies for not reading every post every minute of the day during our personal time...

Lasp - I do not see what else can be done. Personally I think Sean has been more than generous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.