SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

It would appear that my flesh wound is somewhat more serious than I thought.

I shall be going under the surgeons knife on Monday for shoulder reconstruction.

Plate, strap and screws alledgedly!

I am told my shoulder will be immobilised for three weeks! whilst not impeding my ability to operate my controller, driving to the club could be a challenge!

So at the present time I am sending my apologies for the next few weeks. I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

BSN

·
Phil Clayton
885 Posts
Doing forward tuck rolls at your age.....
no good will come of it......
Oh that's right it didn't.
Best of luck Monday my friend.
See you soon

Phil

·
Registered
397 Posts
Your a brave soldier BSN!
hope it gets better, speak to you soon
JD

·
David K Phillipson
1,443 Posts
They were talking about your shoulder wasnt they, not something a little higher up

good luck monday BSN, you should be ok for the next round of scx endurance though

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the sympathy guys

But I think gross stupidity is no grounds for any!

Deciding to play rugby at 43 was not such a great idea, what really did me in was the forward roll in warm up and then playing for 40 minutes having broken and dislocated my ACJ! was not my finest idea I have ever had.

The 12hr race at North Staffs was a challenge the following morning but mini BSN did the gear changes for me!

Cheers

BSN

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
All the best for a speedy recovery BSN.

Perhaps you should stick to less physical sports in future......such a slot car racing!!!

Cheers,
Philip

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I meant good luck not godd luck John-a Freudian slip perhaps? Hope you recover swiftly-as I said if you and Jake want a lift 'till you are ok again just let me know.
TED....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Best of luck with a speedy recovery after op today John... hope all went well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts