SlotForum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
Here you are folks I don't think you can find another...

Greenman62

·
Registered
265 Posts
So whats the story? New class of cheap race car? Does it really use that wing? Tell us more.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I believe that it was a sprint car or hill climber. It was in Autosport two weeks ago, but wasn't much on it.

McLaren

·
Registered
571 Posts
Saw it in Autosport. Think it had origins as a sand racer? Racing around on beaches or something???? However, I think the owner (and builder) now uses it for hill climbs as it is his BEST car and doesn't want to get it dirty! I wouldn't want to see his WORST car!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I remember fingering this one back on the Old 'Ugliest Car' thread, y'know the one that lauched the Xylon or whatever-it-was. Couldn't find photos at the time.

I've actually seen this turn a wheel in anger at Shelsey Walsh and I think the photos flatter it somewhat!

Coop

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
I hope the dude never has a frontal impact!

Actually it looks a lot like a US swamp buggy, just with tiny wheels... which by no means justifies its existence.

·
Premium Member
5,148 Posts
You guys better get used to it because this is the prototype of the new Williams-Rover Formula One following the new "we got'em to slow down" regulations by Max before he absconds from his office with a couple billions of dollars in December.

I got the info from Michael Moore, so you can be confident that this is the truth.

Doc Pea

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (TSRF @ 5 Aug 2004, 22:23)I got the info from Michael Moore, so you can be confident that this is the truth.

Doc Pea
Ouch!
Isn't he one of the guys who tried to disprove the moon landings?

Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts