SlotForum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home tonight, I popped into my local Scalextric dealer and spotted a new car that I have not seen before. It is a Morris Mini Minor and it is a very yuky pink with what looks like a green vine and brightly coloured flowers all over it - I didn't have time to get the C number.

It was also one of a limited edition of 1500 .......... any ideas???

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah ..... that's the one, what's occurring with it??

·
Greg Gaub
14,658 Posts
https://flic.kr/p/5332223173
Marks and Spencer Advertisement Car. This unique, hand decorated, pink Morris Mini-Minor starred with Twiggy and her fellow models Erin O'Connor, Laura Bailey and Noemie Lenoir in a Marks and Spencer television advert in 2006.

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Just got it last week Greg.
Nice 60s artwork on it.
Got two casual dressed blokes in it....one`s reading the shopping list would you believe?
Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
203 Posts
QUOTE (DJ @ 28 Nov 2011, 18:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's designed for ladies and for men who like the company of other men.!!

HAHAHA, gotta laugh at that, funny, I had to look and see if it was a man driving the car, and it is, that's well funny.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
QUOTE (DJ @ 29 Nov 2011, 04:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's designed ... for men who like the company of other men.!!

Dare I suggest that next time you are at a club race night you look around at the company you keep?

·
David J
3,182 Posts
QUOTE (Ember @ 3 Dec 2011, 00:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dare I suggest that next time you are at a club race night you look around at the company you keep?

Not managed a club night for a while Embs, far too busy going to the pub with, oh hang on a minute, the boys.!!..

Perhaps I'd better get that Mini afterall.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wonder if scaley will get the siren right on the pending Police Mini? Think it will be the old two tone or more likely modern wailey Alfa/Range Rover..?

·
Mark
735 Posts
DJ, i'm in mansfield and i've seen a mini that colour floating around mansfield, no flowers on it mind u!! had one hell of a exhaust note!! lol

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Not seen that one yet, I'll keep an eye out for it. There's a lovely pink smart car at the bottom of our street though, my daughter loves it, once when when we walked past it she gave it a kiss.!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts