SlotForum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Just a few shots of the Stratocaster Speedway.....

Three old friends and a couple form the Blimp......Hope you like it and thanks foe stoppin' by......Blueaxe

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Blueaxe
love the idea of modelling a circuit on a guitar design...its always so hard to come up with something original...takes a new approach...I like it.....!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 7 Apr 2007, 05:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks like a nice layout to drive on. carrera universal?
It's actually all Artin, I painted the aprons to resemble the red and white "rumble strips" present on most road-racing courses. I like it because, as you can see I gotta lotta stuff down there. It has both a tech section and a 10' straight. (can't wait to get more track though) Thanks.............Blueaxe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (The Squire @ 7 Apr 2007, 06:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Blueaxe
love the idea of modelling a circuit on a guitar design...its always so hard to come up with something original...takes a new approach...I like it.....!!
Squire? Is that any reference to the Fender guitars of the same name? Thanks for the insight, but unfortunately it never crossed my mind that it resembled a guitar. I just thought it would be a cool way to combine two of my three passions.............Cars, Guitars, and Girls in Bars. (still workin' on that last part, any suggestions?)
.......Thanks........Blueaxe

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
temping but no...........I'm not gonna let a slotcar run down the neck of my 5string semiacoustic bass.........no no no

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Go on FZS, you know you want to!
Think of the cool gliss it would make.

Nice 250GTO, Bluaxe.
New Fly one?

Regards,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (lowrider @ 7 Apr 2007, 13:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool!

Slot cars and guitars.

I can do that!

Nice looking track, Blueaxe.
Keep pickin' and grinnin'.

Regards,

I guess ya didn' tget what I posted before That is a66 chevelle and What I thought what might be a 335 Epiphone Please lemme know................Blueaxe BTW Happy Easter

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 8 Apr 2007, 04:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the fastest BasCar ever!

F1 up on the hill, goinig over the bridge, this man can really fly

Hey, what a beauty i have several Ibanez guitars. Killer stuff! Way underrated in my humble opinion! I've got other pics coming, but only slotcars no t&a (girlfriends idea)........Blueaxe

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That Basscar is going to want to turn left sooner or later!

Blueaxe.
Sorry about the delay.

Guitar in the photo is custom made. The body is a Hofner Verithin and the pickups are Seymour Duncan Seth Lover types with a mini humbucker in the middle position.

The car is described as a '66 Malibu on the kit box but it says Chevelle on it's rear panel so I guess you hit that one on the button.
We have a winner!

Regards,

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yep, Nice track and I'll betcha lots of folks can combine Slots & Gits.........Guess I'll show off My new Corvette/Ibanez/Fender Menagerie.....(all of them being the finely tuned Instruments they are)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts