SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 7 Apr 2007, 05:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks like a nice layout to drive on. carrera universal?
It's actually all Artin, I painted the aprons to resemble the red and white "rumble strips" present on most road-racing courses. I like it because, as you can see I gotta lotta stuff down there. It has both a tech section and a 10' straight. (can't wait to get more track though) Thanks.............Blueaxe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (The Squire @ 7 Apr 2007, 06:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Blueaxe
love the idea of modelling a circuit on a guitar design...its always so hard to come up with something original...takes a new approach...I like it.....!!
Squire? Is that any reference to the Fender guitars of the same name? Thanks for the insight, but unfortunately it never crossed my mind that it resembled a guitar. I just thought it would be a cool way to combine two of my three passions.............Cars, Guitars, and Girls in Bars. (still workin' on that last part, any suggestions?)
.......Thanks........Blueaxe

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (lowrider @ 7 Apr 2007, 13:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool!

Slot cars and guitars.

I can do that!

Nice looking track, Blueaxe.
Keep pickin' and grinnin'.

Regards,

I guess ya didn' tget what I posted before That is a66 chevelle and What I thought what might be a 335 Epiphone Please lemme know................Blueaxe BTW Happy Easter

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 8 Apr 2007, 04:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the fastest BasCar ever!

F1 up on the hill, goinig over the bridge, this man can really fly

Hey, what a beauty i have several Ibanez guitars. Killer stuff! Way underrated in my humble opinion! I've got other pics coming, but only slotcars no t&a (girlfriends idea)........Blueaxe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.