·
Jim Moyes
5,236 Posts
Reactions: Jesper

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here's a few pics of our shack/mancave AND the layout which will be the one until I've taken the time to learn to use the software.

Our plan is to decorate, buildings people, flora and fauna.

I was thinking to print something for the walls? Any good resources you guys know of in that direction?

There's also a pic of the small banked curve and I was wrong, it is also a 6piece, both of them are.

Here we go

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That's OK then, the "ladies boutique" rung a bell with me and I checked back to the previous post almost three years ago.

https://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=167874&hl=
If it was'nt a dansih site, with irl shop, I would'nt send them nothing😉

chips came through and I trust the cars will aswell...I just hope they wont raise prices until after I get my hands on the driversdisplays, starlight and an extra pitlane/pitlane pieces for Pitlane extension.

·
Registered
590 Posts
One thing I thought I'd remind you of - you really want to use borders on all outside curved tracks (plus some straight out of the turn) if you plan on running 1/24 scale cars. They really need the extra room the border provides. The same for 1/32 actually!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Finally!
The infamous 1/4 straight has arrived, after one week of domestic travel🙄

So now the track is connected and it works oh yeah.

The newly chipped evolutioncars also work as expected.

And I allready see how to expand the track so we need more straights now🤣 only 6 left vs the 20+ curves piling up, the first scenery added to the track, a mountain of curves☺

I'll wait until winter before I spend time on the software, which im pretty sure I will, but now we just want to RACE🏆🏎

Atm it would seem power is adequate, atleast for 2 cars, but I expect the cable will be needed as consumption goes up when adding driverdisplays, starlight and when more cars race at the same time.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
And now the cars arrived👍🎉

Had these two delivered at 95.25$ Incl shipping, a pretty good price imo🤩

The boutique informs that more cars, both 132 and 124, will come later this month👍 I hope there will be some American musclecars among.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
With these an K1 banked curving you will scrap the front away by time.
Even K2 banked the Capri will scrap at the surface.

A L-shaped track will have overview problem if you are not driving alone.
With the 455x217 you could build a quite nice layout

Something like this should be possible without to many changes:
Organism Urban design Line Font Games

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.