SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vehicle Mountain Plant Slope Motor vehicle

Bit of a bugger staggering back from the pub if you live in this ........ :lmfao:

Attachments

Reactions: Ade and Grumpy Gaz

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts

Attachments

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blimey ........ it took him 6+ minutes just to start ........ then he wouldn't stop ...... :yikes:

Liquid Green Fluid Plastic bottle Font

Attachments

Reactions: Grumpy Gaz

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Of interest ........ Nadine Dorres has tested +ve for the lurgy. This should provide an insight into how the UK's attempt to handle the outbreak will be.

Over in the US of A, there were concerns that John Travolta had also contracted the virus .......... fortuitously, it tuned out that he only had Saturday Night fever .....

Reactions: dvd3500

·
Prof I T
11,174 Posts
Hi

it was also reported that he had chills that were multiplying.....but no need for concern as he is staying alive
happy.png

Reactions: GregK and dvd3500

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Despite all the misery of the global Corona virus pandemic, we have just had a zoo opened recently where I live.

Yesterday, I decided to visit it as it was a nice sunny day. Despite all of the gleaming enclosures I could not find any animals until I stumbled across a small one out the back. In it was a small, solitary animal ........ a dog ....
ohmy.png
................ I left in disgust as it was a Shih Tzu.

My coat is the one with the Bonio in the pockets .....

Reactions: McCrash

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now that Eastenders has ceased ......... HUZZAH! ...... we are stuck with bladdy cockery programs ......... HARUMPH!

Food Tableware Sharing Cuisine Recipe

Microphone Photograph Smile Music Gesture

Attachments

Reactions: McCrash

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A man and his wife are woken up by loud banging on their door at 3 o'clock in the morning.

The man gets up and opens the door so see a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning! He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

"Just some drunk guy asking for a push.", he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring with rain out there!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Don't you remember, about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, got dressed, and went out into the pouring rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes" comes the answer.

"Do you still need a push?", calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here ...................... on the swing." replies the drunk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts