SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Cool stuff, funny ending.

Never thought I would see my BT49 from the class I days on track again, excellent (who was using that?)

Glad to see several of you wearing out your national cars ahead of Marlborough

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 17 Feb 2012, 18:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool stuff, funny ending.

Never thought I would see my BT49 from the class I days on track again, excellent (who was using that?)

Glad to see several of you wearing out your national cars ahead of Marlborough

I won't let that worry me/us at SCHORC, I will just get Martin to build me another

Sorry Deane what is a BT49?

We will have to see when we come down on mass to FLBT.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
en masse? Cool. Who is coming?

By all means where them out some more Lee!!!

BT49 = Brabham BT49:

There was a SG+ body in the video with that colour scheme, that used to be mine (painted by Phil Rees from DHORK or Nate Woodworth, I cannot remember which)

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Yet another great SCHORC video, thanks Lee et al.

Thanks to all for making this another great SCHORC meeting, the results are not so important, the enjoyment factor is!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 17 Feb 2012, 18:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>en masse? Cool. Who is coming?

By all means where (hear or there, could be wear) them out some more Lee!!!

BT49 = Brabham BT49:

There was a SG+ body in the video with that colour scheme, that used to be mine (painted by Phil Rees from DHORK (must be DHORC of course) or Nate Woodworth, I cannot remember which)

Ha Ha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.