SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok guys, its time to dust off the SG+'s the SRT's the Mega G's and the Marchon F1's for this, the first of the six round series.

Please remember this is esentially a stock class, running stock gearing on all chassis.

More info here

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 20 Jan 2012, 20:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can you explain further?

If I do, I will have to kill you

QUOTE Any plans to add a second class to the Super F1 nights?

There is always a second class to all our evening club events, tba.

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can see it now, a field of :

Aston, Ferrari and Nissan, super cars on the grid

or

Audi TT and Porsche Boxters on the grid

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Sorry to disapoint your masters at Race masters, but our mantra at SCHORC is to go with what we know. and what is readily available, for these very limited use events!

So a micro it will be

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 21 Jan 2012, 15:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can see it now, a field of :

Aston, Ferrari and Nissan, super cars on the grid

or

Audi TT and Porsche Boxters on the grid

Add to that

The Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F40 super cars

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Not really Jim, I want this to be a stock chassis and body class, by using the silver neos we would be making it into a sort of modified F1 class, which was not the intention and who knows where that would lead!

I have one set of srt mags that I can loan out, should you want them!

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
For the 'most likely'* second class of Scalex Micro Super cars, I have prepped 6 Mk2/3chassis, they all have a pin guide instead of the plastic blade and the rear tyres have been changed to silicones.

The bodies so far are Aston DBR9 (Blue), Ferrari 430 (Red), and a Nissan 300zx (White), the last body will probably be a Jaguar XJ220 (Yellow). the cars will be colour coded by body colour and fixed to that lane.

* If not chosen on the day, then we will revert to the 'Club Class BMW's.

As these cars will be slower than the Super F1 they will be raced as the first class of the day!

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 28 Jan 2012, 11:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I believe this will be the must-have chassis in SF1. Unlearn what you you know of the Mega-G, slam the SRT front and rear (a BSRT front axle assey will probably be best), and drive it hard.

The bsrt front axle is not legal in the SF1 class!

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
QUOTE (palros @ 30 Jan 2012, 13:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry if i am being a bit think. The bsrt front axle? is the skinny tyre things we have on our Echorc F1's?

No, they are wizzard ones

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 30 Jan 2012, 09:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The wheels and tyres then?

The reason I would not know the details is the same as before, the rules being kept secret on clubbz. If you email me a copy I can stop making these errors, and build some cars for SF1.

Oh dear!

You need to read post 4 again in this thread and follow the link - the answer is out there

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
To the list of compliant stock chassis, we could add Tyco, but who in their right mind would ever think it would be competitive against neo traction magnet cars

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Well, if at this stage 3 clicks is too much to find the answer . . . sorry

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Roll call time, confirmed participants are

Tony Stacey
Roy Masters
Al Wood
Paul Rose
James Easton
Lee Taylor
Lee Henderson
Nick Lamplough
Mark Gamble

Any others that I don't know of, that will make it?

Dave Ogden
Stephen Stacey
Paul Homewood
Craig Homewood

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.