SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just looks like someone with enough time could pull this off for a fast buck. But it does show some different decal work. It will be interesting if there are any takers.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did I read the price right? $5,000 for a slot car!?!?!?!? Did the Queen make it or what? It'd better be solid platinum with diamond studs, preferably comes with freebies like a Rolex gold watch and a playboy bunny!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was going to point you guys at a Fly BMW on ebay for '$1750.00 buy it now', but this ones just about topped it I think! This is p*** taking at its best!
How about a competition for who can find the most absurd price/slot car on ebay? 58FURY has already got an almighty lead though!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Well, if anyone is interested I have a Fly Porsche 917 with a Capri chassis superglued to the bottom. This is of course a very limited edition and so should demand a price reflective - I suggest 2 pints of Murphys and a packet of Lambert and Butler King size.........

Aaron

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Are the L&B's in a silver packet or a gold packet? If it's silver, then my wife smokes 'em

Mark.

I've got the one and only, unique (well it would be!) Slot Tech Party Wagon - a beautifully hand-crafted four wheel drive conversion of a friction drive tour bus. Shall I say £500 for starters?

Hopefully myself and GRAH1 will be in the same place as the bus and some working batteries for his camera so we can get some decent shots posted on here!

Mark.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
I wouldn't pay $5,000.00 for a car that has been left on it's side on the table.

I suppose a car is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. Lets see if anyone bites...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts