SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if everyone is aware of these bodies being made, http://superjetslotcars.com/body64.html the bodies look awesome. On there decals page they have 6 liveries available but personally dont think they look as good as Pattos decals.

I going to be buying about 3 of these next couple of weeks and the liveries I'm going to be doing are,

Brad Keslowski 2012 Nationwide Dodge

Danica Patrick 2012 Nationwide Chevrolet

Ty Dillon 2012 Nationwide Chevrolet

What you guys think? These bodies will most possibly be used on my Mega G 1.7 at Nationals.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
The guy is very into scale accuracy, which usually means being not so bothered about fragility and high mass, hope to be wrong.

Check the widths though for sure. If they come out at 34.25mm on the correct wheelbase the guy won't change that to make them raceable, making them to a specific scale is his goal.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How many do you gents own???
ALL the cars I have recived from Superjet are perfect

And yes he just won't make a car just to say he made it... Do we really think a Coup-De-Vil and a Vega have the same wheel base!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One might say Superjet are pure Art!!!

QUOTE On there decals page they have 6 liveries available but personally dont think they look as good as Pattos decals.
What the farfallonious!!!!!!!
How many decals did you buy but from Super jet & from patos
just to make that assumption

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
Hey, Hey you mr z28

Chill man - that big bold text is no good for your blood pressure

I PM-ed Lee some days ago so we can buy some Superjet stuff together. The HO and the 1/43 bodies really interest me and look superb. There is absolutely no debate about that

I believe what the discussion is about is whether the HO bodies are ideal for racing at our nationals. What we need are very light, very robust racing bodies.

The JL Chevy bodies we use on the SG+ and short wheel-base Mega-Gs come in on the scales at 3.8 grams painted & decaled. So that's the benchmark.

Any info you have on the weight and impact-resistance of the Superjet HO bodies would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The body quality is fantastic no doubt but just like the detail of the pattos decals over the one Superjet produce but that my personal opinion everyone entitled to that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts