SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I found these on my trip to South Africa. Bought in Pick 'n' Pay. Made in Hong Kong though. They are 1:32 scale exactly and look great on the track. Guess how much they cost each?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Now, why couldn't Hornby make the Moto GP bikes 1/32?

I have seen the New Ray stuff on Ebay, and recently got a couple, a Lotus Elise and a BMW M3 - but the Elise looks like it should be entered into the Paris Dakar (the ground clearance is massive!).

Mark

PS: Nice bikes Nuro

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I have a couple sitting next to Mugello. I paid the equivalent of £1 each also.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Don't know how the rest of you did it, I paid £1.99 for mine.

I don't care though, 'cos I managed to find one of these in USA:

Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
QUOTE I don't care though, 'cos I managed to find one of these in USA:

Well, that's pretty cool too Astro. Do you recall what store?

Steve

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
I'd like one of those too, Astro! Ohhhh.... you meant the bike....
never mind....

I finally saw some of the NewRay stuff in a Walmart here. A Corvette, Dodge pickup, new BMW mini, and a few more. After some not-so-subtle hints, I'm hoping Santa scoops up a few for me.
The superbikes look fantastic! Hope they show up here.

·
Registered
313 Posts
A bit of the subject. Nuro, when are you coming to South Africa again? I'm going to France in June. Maybe we can meet.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (Mampara @ 20 Dec 2004, 10:11)A bit of the subject. Nuro, when are you coming to South Africa again? I'm going to France in June. Maybe we can meet.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anytime, drop me a line before you arrive. I may go back next September to see some whales.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sacesta - there was a range of about 4 custom choppers in a big toy store called Talbots in San Mateo, just south of San Francisco.

They are from a range called 'Muscle Machines West Coast Choppers' by West Coast Choppers Inc, part of Funline Merchandise Inc and Payupsucker Inc!

Visit http://www.musclemachines.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts