SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know that there are few slotheads in Washington. Would one of you be nice enough to check this place out? You could take the wife and tell her it’s a nice outing together.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hmmmm. I just went down there and did not see the shop open yet. I was looking for a Scaley-USA sign, but did not find one. The location appeared to be under construction.

Will this mean that Scaley will be competing with the hobby stores directly then?

I suppose I will make another trip over soon to verify. I am sure that they will be open before Christmas time.

-Maltese

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (William C Dukenfield @ 26 Oct 2004, 21:04)You could take the wife and tell her it's a nice outing together.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sold already. I said the magic words... "Kenneth Cole New York"
Funny, but I never had any luck pitching a second trip to FWH in Tacoma
Now I just need to wait until it opens...

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Sneaky, Bill. Real sneaky. I like your thinking.

Welcome to the board, by the way.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (William C Dukenfield @ 28 Oct 2004, 18:18)Brothers, you don't have to sneak in your new toys if she has an armload of new shoes and purses! When in doubt, shop together!
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately, here in the Pacific Northwest of America, Prada and Scalextric are rarely to be found within the same retail environment. Back in London it was a different story...

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hey,

I popped over a couple of days ago and found the spot. It was not open then, but it was all buttoned up and had two big, yellow Scaley signs hangin' out front. The spot on the map said it was small, but if they are taking all of the spot where the signs are then it is a pretty sizable location.

We all wonder if there will be a track. I think the answer to that is "DUH!". I would put money on it that ScaleyUSA will annouce quite loudly when they have the doors open.

-Maltese

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Maltese @ 1 Nov 2004, 23:25)I popped over a couple of days ago and found the spot. It was not open then, but it was all buttoned up and had two big, yellow Scaley signs hangin' out front.

How 'bout taking some photos to get us salivating? Wonder if they'll have an Apple Store style 'grand opening'
What if it's the start of a plan to roll out Scalextric USA stores across the nation?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts