SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to swap fingerprints with incredibly stupid person. Am currently in the frame for a series of gruesome fictional slot-racing related murders. Relatively painless operation, and will throw in a quantity of unused Vanquish differentials.
Please contact soon. Time running out fast.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Ok Howmet! Sounds like a good deal. Now if I grind my own fingerprints off on a belt sander, collect them and mail them to you would that be ok? Also, if you'd be so kind as to package up the Vanquish differentials carefully as I'd hate for them to suffer.

Cheers and many thanks,

Mark aka Difflock (and soon to be family of little Diffs!!)

P.S. WHOOP, WHOOP, DING, DING, DING!!!

Ahem... if the moderators bin this thread it's more than understandable, sorry.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I`d be quite useful as an accessory to any crime as my finger prints went years ago. Joking aside it was a combination of belt sander and stripping very large resin castings from their moulds and making lead toy soldiers, oh the joys of that melting pot! Who says that hobbies aren`t bad for your health?!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure, Diff. Anything to confuse the feds. You will create crime history by becoming both victim and prime suspect. Stupidity is the only criteria here. But please hurry.
Will fax diffs, Diff. Is your fax number diff from home number Diff?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd put them on eBay if I were you - You 'll get good money for a set of (bad) finger prints.

I sold my enthusiasm, optimism and good nature. Sadly couldn't offer my soul as it is subject to a previous contract.

Scott

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (Ecurie Ecosse 9-5 @ 12 Mar 2004, 04:58 PM)Sadly couldn't offer my soul as it is subject to a previous contract.
I'm working out how to sell my soul, but still have a bungee cord attached to it

Fax no. def.diff to Diff's home no.

Mark.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts