SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know when the Milton Keynes swap meet is this year?
I believe it is in February/March time, can anyone help?

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
It is the 8th Feb and supposed to be NSCC but to be honest nobody really pays any attention to that. The Phoenix lads go down in numbers and Buy! Buy! Buy!

I think it`s the best one of the year. Seeya there.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
If you collect slot cars, why not join the NSCC and save all the cloak and dagger stuff. It costs peanuts to join, plus you get a monthly newsletter.

For further information visit www.nscc.co.uk

M

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
You`ve been reading too many books my friend. Cloak and dagger? I don`t think so. Go and stand by the door of any venue holding a swapmeet and watch as people walk in quite happily! Be glad they are or you may end up in a room by yourself.

Here`s a well meant suggestion. Why not have a NSCC stand by the door offering on the day joining for a subscription. I offered to do this for the NSCC result, "No thanks". At least I offered.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
The only book I read is the NSCC journal. Besides, I do not have time to read books as I am currently working on a "Non-member Detector". A bit like the machine used in Captain Scarlet to detect Mysterons.

Seeya at Milton Keynes.

M

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Every NSCC swaomeet I've been to has had a table where you could join on the day.

David

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
No it hasn`t. I meant on the door would be a clever marketing ploy but at the risk of pointing out the obvious. Laddies arrive at venue from around the country eager to purchase, no membership, shouldn`t get in. You can sign up now though, after all it`s NSCC only, then you get in.Seems fair to me ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

I joined at one of the NSCC swapmeets last year and couldn't be happier I did. Every NSCC swapmeet I have been to has had the opportunity to join.

Cheers,

Julian.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts