SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some people will be aware, we are running a new event in Swindon on the 9th January 2005 at the Oasis Leisure Centre. I'll be posting more details as we get nearer the actual date.

One new idea we are trying out at this event is Collectors Tables, these are aimed at collectors who would like to have a table without the expense of a standard table.

The tables will cost £10 and will be 3 foot long (basically a six foot table shared with another person), they are limited to 1 table per person (paste tables will not be allowed). The price includes entrance for 1 person only (the table holder).

We're hoping that this will encourage more people to take tables, and is perfect for collectors looking to sell some of their spare items.

Note: standard tables are £25 each are are 6 foot long (paste tables allowed), you can have as many as you want and the price includes entrance for 2 people (the table holder and a helper).

If anyone is interested, please email me ([email protected]).

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We've just finalised the flyer for the Swindon event. This will be distributed with all of our orders over the next couple of months. If anyone wants a batch to hand out at a club or event, please email me and I can send you some.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've already got a number of circuits lined up for this event (including a large Sport Digital system). But if anyone else has one that they would like to bring along please contact me, via pm or email.

We're also still taking bookings for tables, so if anyone is interested please contact me.

Thanks,

Jon,
Slot City.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts