SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SCX zuk that came down with a broken rear hub after a nasty roll to the floor, just wondering if the pro wheels and axles are compatible with this car? And do I also need a new gear as well if I replace the axle?

Been lurking in the rally section for a long while-LOVE IT! We don't get much rally action in the states but its always been my fav. I have a handful of classic and JWRC cars that I've been running on my 1/43 track that is converted to one lane, until the routing project gets started this summer. Looking to build a nice"romp through the forest" type layout. I've just been sitting back looking at all your awsome layouts and doing my homework so to speak. I think my table space is going to lend itself to a good drive...

Anyway if anybody can answer my initial question that'd be great!

Thanks in advance,
Dan C.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I don't know what size wheels your Suzuki has because I don't have one, most rally cars have 15 x 8 wheels, and any brand of wheel designed for a 3/32 axle will fit (I think this is every wheel apart from Ninco or Scalextric Sport +). Slot It make alloy or plastic wheels in 15 x 8 that will fit, the SCX wheels just pull off the axle, so you should just need a pair of wheels and maybe a set of tyres.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad it's properly known as the "swift". I'm coming up with 18 as a wheel diameter, could that be right? Should I just do some slot.it wheels all the way around?
Dan C.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts