SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
so we have are 6 colours of which scalextric have picked and been around for about 7years
is it time they started and finnished a set of sr cars to match?
they started with a couple of audi tt but the rest were differant colours
then came the boxsters great little cars and we only got 4.
then came the lambo's and how many did they make 4 to match.
then came the nissan gtr 3 great
now I had great hopes for the porsche 997 but so far only 4 to match.is there any more to come?
When are we going to get a full set so I can stop buying half sets not much to ask is it
they say we can race 6 cars can we have 6 cars not brain surgery I think
regards ade. View attachment 9429

·
Administrator
10,174 Posts
I've had a few pit lane games sent to me for upgrade where people have very successfully painted the strips to match their favorite car...

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Yes I've stuck silver gaffer tape on one strip of the tower ,PB, and controller because I have alot of silver cars great
but your stuck then with the SSDC screens . cant have black so my black cars are Id with white.
How many people have orange cars ??
So we got 6 colours ok why not 6 matching cars.
ade.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I treat silver as white! Though I do agree with you and have requested this when speaking with Adrian Norman.

Suggest it on the Scalextric Facebook page it may help?

I have six different Boxsters thanks to Colin (Wraith)

And have done reasonably well at making sets you can see here Cars

There are actually 5/6 different Lambos and a full set of 6 Nissan 350Z

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi Andrew,

Yes, I'm proud of them!

Colin (Wraith on here) sprayed them for me and re -liveried them.

I want him to do some more for me but I'm not sure if he is well enough currently.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great repaint job, what make of paint did you use and did you have to prime the bodies first.

I have managed to get 6 Lamborghini Gallardo that roughly match the 6 colours, missing a yellow Ferrari F430 to have a set of 6 colours.

With last years and this years McLaren MP4's you should nearly have 6 colours. As you say use white as black or I might try the silver painting option, do people also paint the power base?

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
I'm with you Ade, not enough variety of colour across the super resistant range.
I had to resort to numbering the cars:

Cheers,
Richard

PS There's an orange drift Gallardo, I've swapped bodies with my yellow dpr one.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Simon
love your boxsters I done a sprayjob so I have a green one not the right green but it is green.
and I forgot the 4 carp f430 dont know why but always have bad current with all my 8 f430 never use them just sit in the drawer.
yep got the 6 nissan 350z after buying tons to get dig chassis morons on ebay selling cars that have differant chassis can you believe it.
PS why are all my pic's thumbnail????
regards ade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts