SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,301 Posts
Hi arthlryth, I've seen Mr Modifiers setup in action. It is VERY sturdy and goes together in minutes. Well worth the extra few quid investment in the tables. Was so impressed, we got one for the son's room in uni - damn site more space than the provided desk.

As an added bonus it's very useable for other events (car boot sales, booze tables for parties etc)

· WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,301 Posts
To get a few more seats around the christmas table. I plonked an 8x4 18mm MDF board on top of the dining table.
It's a two man job to lift it!

Over the next week or so, I''ll be learning how to route a track on the underside of it. Probably just a two or three lane oval for trying out cars, then I may put a wiggly handling course inside that, just to learn. Cabling and jumping cross overs will be a laugh, no doubt.

That's a lovely bit of work simes. Have you thought of making a very simple leg(s) to go under that unsupported bit? I've made a very sturdy and simple legs for my main layout from 3x3 timbers for the main load bearers and 3x1s for the intermediate legs (just to stop it bowing).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.