SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Fly have created their own problems in that their prices are high coupled to the fact that they do so many liveries of each car. If they still maintained their volume but offered more variety at a lower price then they could shift more.

Fly may have reached saturation point but other manufacturers offerings seem to be well received, except that too many produced the same model car although that seems to be changing fast.

In my experience I know that the hobby is thriving. The potential is huge as slot racing is loved. I have never worked so hard in my life as I have the past eighteen months or so and the number of events I run each week has reached current capacity. Overall I think that manufacturers have to scratch their heads and come up with some fresh ideas to raise the profile of the hobby. I certainly believe that in Uk, Hornby could have a high street presence rather like Games Workshop.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.