SlotForum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
QUOTE Hmm, I really do need a lot more than the six I have at the moment

Hi Slotcarmann,

Combined with both new spectator groups, you can easily get a great effect on your track.

rallyhub

Tarn Model Foundry spectator groups and single figures on the track side.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Hi everybody,

After visiting the UK Slot Festival last week, now I have finished the painting of the new Tarn Model Foundry figures.
The child on the shoulders of his dad and the man in the yellow sweater, consuming too much of that brown liquid, are new shapes.
I hope you will enjoy the pictures.

rallyhub

Standing on a straw bale, watching the action with some liquid in his hand.

Petter Solberg just finished the special stage. The man in the yellow sweater is still busy with his
favorite drink.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Uhmm...that's lovely!
Well done with the painting Hub! I'd buy a lot or two of those figures if I could, but it's quite too expensive for me unfortunately. I can only buy mrrc ones atm.
I'm planning a lot of Preisers seated figures when I get to the final stages of my project.
cheers

G

·
Hi all.

Yes it has been quiet for the past couple of years, but I'm still adding figures to the range. All figures are now cast in resin only, and the prices have been held for 2011 as well. The website still needs finishing to show the entire range, and more importantly the ability to shop there needs to be fixed as well.

Figures in the last stages of mastering/moulding/casting include some new seated figures and some more 'group' figures - hopefully I'll get the time in the next few weeks to do this.

I'll update this thread when I have more news.

Regards

Lawrence

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
QUOTE Uhmm...that's lovely! wink.gif
Hi Leonardo,

Thanks a lot and welcome back. I visited your website and once again I was impressed by your scenery skills.
Just for fun, here are some other pictures of the spectators.

rallyhub

Tarn Model Foundry spectators watching Petter Solberg (Slotberg on the Trio Track
)
just before Ruin Bend.

For safety reasons the spectators are kept behind the gate.
There is always an exception: The man in the yellow sweater.

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Nice to see more figures, they look great in pose, and realistic for my my track
Some more to keep my eyes open for.
They are tough to find here in Canada, but appreciated all, the more when found.
Bob

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
So Phil ,, I guess they are going to be harder to find than I thought lol..
Thanks go out to Google on this then..
Bob

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I did an internet search on Tarn Model Foundry yesterday evening, found myself directed to Doth2004 ebay account, I think it's safe to assume MichaelD is the new owner of TMF. Best of luck with your new venture Michael. Kindest Regards Jason

81 - 100 of 112 Posts