SlotForum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Will you be up and running for Gaydon?

Hi Chris.....

My answer has to be a cross of what Pirate's sang & Santa does (laugh).

Yo ho ho. Yo ho ho.

Michael.

For those who don't get my sense of humour.... The answer's NO (shouted ! )

Just thought of another one, made famous by John McEnroe..... "You must be joking".....

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Sometimes being the straight man is tougher than the comedian...

Of Course as the old saying goes,,, dont trust everything you see on the world wide web ( Winston Churchill)

Bob

·
Administrator
10,157 Posts
Churchill died in 1965, we didn't even have PCs then yet alone any inkling that life would be taken over by a network of phone lines...

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Phone lines?? I'm on turbo nutter-bastard fibre-optics and my glass is now half empty .....

·
Registered
243 Posts
The news that Michael D is the new owner of Tarn Models is out there - all the very best in carrying on with the venture in the future Michael.

Work (or sudden lack of in Dec '12) meant other things took priority over the hobby business, and so Tarn Models was tucked away for a while. In hindsight I should have passed it over to somebody else then, but as I say, I had other things to worry about. Although I am in a lot more comfortable place now personally, I realised that I wasn't going to get back into production anytime soon, hence the sale.

On the matter of time, Michael will need a little to get things going again. I have no doubt that his production technique (ie get a professional to do it) will yield even better results, so please be patient! Michael has all the masters of the figures I produced, and some that never quite got into production (but were almost ready to go). I handed over all the stock, masters and moulds to Michael last Sunday, so I'm sure he's only just sorted through all the crates of the stuff, let alone thought about production dates...

To the many people who bought figures from me over the years - many thanks for your purchases, and I hope the figures are still looking good. It was enjoyable going to the shows and meeting you all, and I hope you'll all support Michael in the same manner!

Regards

Lawrence
(ex - Tarn Models)

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Hi Lawrence,

Many thanks for what you did for the slot car hobby.
It was always a great pleasure to meet you at swap meets and talk about your last ideas.
Your TMF figures made my rally tracks come alive.
As an honour, here are a few pictures, and I hope to meet you again at Gaydon this month.

Kind regards,

rallyhub

TMF figures at the start of a special stage.

TMF spectators, photographer,cameraman and marshals.

Combined with other modified figures, the TMF figures bring a track alive.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts