SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi guys i am working hard at the basement factory, but have had a water seepage issue like a small flood. It is being rectified in Sept by digging up the foundation £16k, so i will get too it . If you google Tarn foundry you can still see the figures i will have available.
I also have some structural assemblies such as corner marshals posts in era. So please stay tuned.
It sure is frustrating.
Bob

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hate to hear of the flooding.

Add me to the list of those that are interested in the products. Especially like the more unique figures and interested in seeing what accessories and buildings you will have to offer.

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Not at the moment , perhaps a few bits and pieces that i have for comparison. I am away at the moment but will recheck and see if i have extras when i get home. I do recall perhaps some father and son, and children on shoulders but will check to be sure.
Cheers
Bob

Reactions: vfr750

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Will do lads. Would it make any difference if all the figures were resin rather than
Metal
Bob

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Glad to hear that . Resin is my preferred choice too. Lighter to ship and easier to work with for me.
Bob

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Update.
The contractors will be starting on October 9th. So shortly after that date i will be able to start setting things up in shop and producing some great little people for those that are interested.
Cheers
Bob

Reactions: MartinF

·
Bob Chapman
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Anything i produce will be unpainted so variables in painting will help, plus i will have some new figures to add.
I will be spendi g the winter in Florida, so hopefully i can do some pouring and designing while down there to build up some stock too.
Bob

21 - 40 of 41 Posts