SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my carrera club replacement merc bodies
,superb value at 5 euros plus post ,and ideal for the job in hand , the plastic seems a bit thinner than the standard carrera which is a bonus ,its now on the production line in the workshop for when I finally get a chance to finish some of my projects .First in line is the superb Porsche that Russell sent me then the p68
then the steering f1 ,then the 1/24th husting replica ,then...................................
................................................................................
.........................................(ad infinitum)

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,373 Posts
Graham: Nice body. As you probably could tell from the back ground on the site one of my favorite cars. Where did you source the body?

We have not set any dates as yet,with the FI and p68 I am pretty busy. I also seem to have about 20 other cars to tune ! So we will set some dates when we all have some time to build. It may extend into next year.
I have an A6GCS almost running so will finish that and get it running ASAP to generate some more interest.

Phil

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just what the Doc ordered Graham, will look great. Have to agree with Phil that this event may be rescheduled to allow for WWPR Tas rounds and our best endevours to enter the F1 Proxy in Oct.

Dave

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE Where did you source the body?

The body is available through the carrera club shop on their web site www.carreraclub.com/

As my german is very limited I wasnt sure on the quantities I was allowed , other bodys will be shortly available in both scales .
Hopfully when Thomas returns from his hols he will be able to give us a correct translation

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
Very nice Graham, should make a very good car.

Good news that the Targa is a little delayed Phil!....that will give me chance to build mine.....the Formula 1's are proving an "interesting challenge".

Regards

Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts