SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Team Slot Lancia Stratos white kit and need to make upgrades. The gear has stripped and the wheels have cracked where the axle goes in. Can you advise me on which slot-it gears/axle and wheels I need for the car.
Thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
If its an inline setup then I guess you'll need one of the incline crowns.

I think there is a spares list available to download from the Teamslot website, but I'll guess you'll have to measure then wheel dimensions to see
if slot-it wheels will fix the axle

·
Alexis Gaitanis
2,435 Posts
Is it the old(single piece) or the new (podded ) chassis?.If it it is the old one and the kit contains a mabuchi style motor,the first thing you will need is a motor as you will find there is not enough clearence between chassis and cockpit.You can fit an SCX motor(41b is good for rallying-you have to run it in though),this is my personal choice.As for for the rims you need SIPA17al (15X8).If you follow my advince re motor then pinion/crown combo should be 9/27 to 9/25.If you keep the Team Slot motor then you should go to 8/29 to 8/26.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.