SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Martyn
737 Posts

In the UK from a B and Q you can buy some troughing leaf protector, basically itds mage to stop leaves falling into the troughing on your house, it comes as a brown colour. Early this year I spray painted some of this and used it as a fence it worked great, looked quite good and it didnt cost too much. have a look. I can send you photo;s of mine if you Pm me with your email address.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.