SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to contact Tertre Rouge Racing Cars about placing an order. Have not heard back. Are they still in business or just not accepting orders at this time? Regards, John

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
TRRC are still in business, although they are now operating under a new leader. You could possibly try contacting Dave Capelen, the new man in charge via PM on this forum. He goes by the name Slotcarmann.

Cheers
Embs

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Hello John, sorry to hear you are having difficulty contacting Dave. As far as I'm aware Dave is accepting orders via his email address:

[email protected]

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi Marlon
Are you making any new stuff or is david just marketing your back catalogue
As you know there were one or two projects that I helped you with the research on ,and I juist wondered if they are any nearer completion
I was looking at the gorgeous delahaye 135 in the museum on wednesday thinking WOW wouldn,tI like the model of that one

Cheers tony

·
Dave Capelen
2,768 Posts
Hi folks

I am still around and TRRC is still up and running, albeit more slowly than I had hoped, as I have been ill once again over the past few weeks.

However, there are plenty of new things in the pipeline and there will be some announcements soon.

@John - if you can please e-mail me again, I will deal with your e-mail over the weekend - it seems to have slipped through the net somehow.

@Tony - the Delahaye 135 is still planned to be issued.

Cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
QUOTE (superhornets @ 2 Dec 2011, 15:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Marlon
Are you making any new stuff or is david just marketing your back catalogue
As you know there were one or two projects that I helped you with the research on ,and I juist wondered if they are any nearer completion
I was looking at the gorgeous delahaye 135 in the museum on wednesday thinking WOW wouldn,tI like the model of that one

Cheers tony

Hi Tony, I sold TRRC to Dave in January and since then have had no involvement with it. The business was just too big to run in my spare time. All of the patterns (such as the Delahaye 135) of future releases are with Dave.

I only build cars for my own amusement these days

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Did you get my email re the Maserati 6cm availability? I am still waiting on a total including shipping to Sydney Aust.

·
Dave Capelen
2,768 Posts
Evening folks

Thanks for all your contributions - as Marlon has indicated, I took over from him at the end of February this year, but as I said earlier, have been plagued by recurring illness throughout the year, including through most of November. This has prevented me from progressing development of TRRC as quickly I would have liked - I tend very to be impatient myself, so I can understand any frustration you guys might have!

However, without wishing to tempt fate, I am feeling rather better again at the moment and am pressing on with the development of TRRC, plus SMK Slotcar Models and Kits (formerly FPF Models) and Slotcarmann Limited.

I think I have now replied by e-mail to everyone who has posted on here and was owed a reply - and once again, my sincere apologies for the delays. If anyone else is missing a response, please e-mail me or PM me.

For those that have queried the likely issue dates for new models, it is very difficult to give precise dates, as supply of body kits, once the master has been finalised and a mould and test casting made, is dependent on the production schedule at the resin casting company, which is outside my control.

However, the intention is to issue all the "back catalogue" of models that Marlon has already notified to you all on the website, starting with GP008 - the Alfetta 158 - which will complete the GP Series 1. Once that has been ordered from the resin casters, I will turn my attention to the next few models and try to have them available before the middle of the year. I will issue a provisional time-scale before the end of the year.

It is also likely that a pre-1930's series will be introduced, including some Brooklands cars.

I have a long list of potential future models, but first things first...!

Please e-mail me as detailed in Post #3 above if you have any queries.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Cheers
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts