SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A parcel arrived for my daughter Amy today, containing her prize from the 'I deserve a present' competition. She's now the very proud owner of a Lancia Beta Montecarlo (with lights). She hasn't run it yet 'cos it's nice and I don't want to break it' !!!
So a big thank you to Aaron. Top man.

Rob

PS Aaron apologised for the fact that the car isn't pink, and she has graciously forgiven him!!

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And another big thank you to Aaron. Last weekend (midnight on Saturday, to be accurate!) he ran a little contest in the chatroom, first person to correctly translate a given phrase from welsh to english wins a Fly Lister Storm.
The phrase translated as 'my hamster has exploded' (not sure of the slot car realevance!) and I won! So I'm now the happy owner of a very nice Newcastle Utd livery Lister Storm.
Thanks again Aaron, and I hope to see a few more of you in the chatroom this weekend!

Rob

PS Just as an aside, someone came into the chatroom claiming to be 'anti-SF' and was immediately kicked out by RacyLady. I hope this reassures people that the chatroom is not a centre for forum bashing!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Just out of interest, what IS 'My hamster has exploded' in Welsh? It might help communications with Rail Racer.
My son's hamster has a large boil on it's rump, by the way. Should we be taking cover?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Slot Racer Chatroom

Register your nick/ID

Go to general

Click on the 'Slot Racer' room

The first time, it takes a while to download, see you there!

(if you have difficulties getting on, check out the chatroom thread currently on page 2 of pitlane with tips, or PM me)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.