SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know where i can get that transfer paper that you can print off your design on and then transfer it to your car?
Either the type that you soak in water of pencil over to get onto the car?

Thanks

Doug

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got the starter kit made by Testors , it include,s white and clear decal paper plus a can of sealant . There is also a small CD with a simple graphics program .

Richard

·
Alan Tadd
4,035 Posts
you beat me to it JP!.

Don't forget the sealent, obtainable from the same source, otherwise your colours will run as soon as they hit the water.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (BEEJAY7 @ 2 Sep 2004, 10:07)you beat me to it JP!.

Don't forget the sealent, obtainable from the same source, otherwise your colours will run as soon as they hit the water.

Regards

Alan
I just went to a modelling show in St. Neots, and found a stand selling 1:43 white metal car kits, plus modelling bits'n'pieces, including some Waterslide decal paper for Inkjet printers - made in Wales of all places. I bought a pack (£12 for 8 sheets), but have not had a chance to try it, obviously.

The website for the company is: www.lazertran.com

and the guy I bought it off is: little-cars

Interestingly this paper claims to be waterproof after an hour, and if you glue the decal without using varnish the white stays white (with varnish it goes clear)

I'm not to sure about this; I'll be doing some experimenting to be sure! Does anyone know of sources of free decal images?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts