SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
I just finised my Allard "factory demonstrator". Before I send it off to Model Car Racing Magazine, I thought I would share the results with you all.

Conversion of the Caterham chassis was very easy (thank "Speedyweenie" for that tip) The color is Testors "Guards Red" the head lamps were taken from the donor Lotus and the wheels and tires are Ninco Classisc. The wirewheels were stripped of chrome and repeatedly dipped in Testors Classic White paint then spun with a Dremel tool inserted in a toilet paper tube to remove the excess. The driver is a converted Tamiya Military figure.

greenman62

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Top Quality Greenman.

It is really impressive. Let me know when you are taking orders.

Alan

P S Who's decals did you use?.

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your praise!

The Decals are of my own design, done in Adobe Illustrator, scaled in Adobe Photoshop and printed on Detail Master white decal paper for laser printer at my local Kinkos.

The bodies are cast in my own kitchen and garage (where the compressor is). I don't consider this a "business" rather a hobby... "extended" (I hope to get enough to buy more toys and work on my next project).

I am in production at the moment and taking orders. I know this is not the forum for selling so, I will post in the Swap section how to get in touch with me.

Again thanks,

Greg Petrolati

1 - 5 of 5 Posts