SlotForum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Tony
2,834 Posts
May seem a silly question but do thingies ever have an interior. I ask as I am about to start building a Stinger.

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
That's not a silly question.

My answer may differ from others, in general they do not but some do.
Like a Manta Ray can surely benefit from one, and others the window size and roof height will not really allow it.

It all depends on the owner of the body/car.

I can tell you having one is not a nono, some use action figures or comic book hero's etc,
so you can go as wild as you wan't in my eyes.

If you have Facebook there is a nice and active page called Thingies where many gather from around the world.
any questions you have will get faster and more responses there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh, now I've done it. Trying to make Jaaks "some day" happen I have the thingie world wishing I could make their "some day happen.This is "classic"

To the masses of the "thingie Revolution" it so happens that kind Ray has helped me more than anyone and I think if he had a "some day" lament that I could do something about I would give it to him and say thanks.

I do have some thanks just for you Ray, that you might enjoy more.You know how to PM me if you have a need told you before I would help if I could.

Well the way you snapped at the trade offer I extended to Jaak I now question myself.

Understand I wanted for my end. serpent chassis must have o-ring fronts and some orange on the back would be a bonus I have 2 nice stingers one too many. Jaak's happy and I will have filled a gaping hole in my classic collection. So, there may be a $ or desire diff. of the two, but for me I can't find the little bits. Have not seen just serpent rolling chassis ,always has 345.00 serpent body attached to it. So I don't think my offer was that one-sided. But they must be lay in around all over and I am the only guy that that is poor in this respect.

Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
To big Tone: Check the middle of first page of this thread.The Stinger Roadster has one.My guess is that little piece is as rare as the car to find.As they prob. would eject and become lost after a few hard sessions at the track.I have seen a few org. Roadsters but, they have never had the interior insert with rook. Mine does.

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
Ouch that's me out,

I do not own a Serpent chassis, the Classic motor is easy but that car is also very rare.
Will keep my eyes open, then again if Ray helped you out so well he deserves it also.

For me it is all good.
If i see a Serpent chassis complete i will give a shout please don't hold your breath

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
No did not make the body the man who posted above you does make them,
That and a ton of other bodies in 1:32.

P.M one27ray aka Ray aka Body builder extraordinaire

21 - 31 of 31 Posts