SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
David Farrow
1,280 Posts
Just a quick note on this banning thing. A Mack chassis only won one of the three races. The other two were won with Mick Kerr's brass and piano wire masterpieces. I don't like to see things confused by individuals trying to make a change to the regulations.

·
David Farrow
1,280 Posts
I had put the previous post in the events section as I didn't see this. It really is a case of its not bust....so don't mess with it.

the only thing I will add is I wasn't happy with the odd looking Mustangs. I think that is something that should be watched.

See you all in September at Rockingham..

·
David Farrow
1,280 Posts
Ok guys,

The dust has settled on this it would appear there is an overwhelming majority in favor of things moving along at there current pace. Racing scale models of classic race cars Rather than racing classic modes of race cars. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank, in no particular order, Richard Mack, Steve Ward, George Turner, Charles Fitzpatrick, Mack Pinches, David Jones, John at OSCAR, Al Penrose, Plattos place and lots of others that have made products that have helped everyone that has built cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.